From our ROLLING THUNDER studios in Dubai and Johannesburg, recent projects have spanned commercial, digital, photography and corporate production. We understand how to communicate naturally and effectively and how to drive awareness in today’s world. Conceptualizing and producing content on all scales, from broadcast TVC’s and feature films to social media and tablet apps, we pride ourselves on both the value of our concepts, as well as their execution. Our passion lies in amazing, beautifully crafted ideas that engage audiences regardless of platform, device or venue.
Through partnerships with the talents we work with (crazy talented DP’s; international level directors; incredible location managers; and more) ROLLING THUNDER assures that your production will not only meet, but also exceed your expectations. We provide you with a platform for exposure, collaboration, and problem solving.
Under the keen guidance of Henrik & Hermann, our team specializes in telling stories through motion pictures and the implantation of animation and VFX. We deliver a boutique, creative production service with the integrity, expertise and firepower of ROLLING THUNDER at our core. Our modus operandi is to create the best work and the best experience for all of our partners.
E-mail us at production [at] rtdubai.com to find out more.dapibus leo.
ROLLING THUNDER has been providing production servicing and facilitation to international production companies since day 1, with a 100% success rate. We think that the main difference between us and the other companies is that we go the extra mile for you, and being a nimble and efficiently run company we can promise that you get the most bang for your buck. From the second you send us the brief, you will have a dedicated producer available 24-7, not only providing you with competitive cost estimates and timelines, but also answering your every question about filming in the Middle East; how to get here and where to stay; inquiries about cultural sensitivities; how to get equipment in and out; what local talents there are you can work with (and there are incredible people here, trust us!) and so on. Suffice to say, our aim is that you will feel that ROLLING THUNDER is a great partner acting as a natural extension of your company.
If you want to find out more about our production services, contact us at servicing [at] rtdubai.com
CORPORATE VIDEO PRODUCTION
Let’s face it; the glory days of the PowerPoint slides are long gone. Printed brochures always end up in the closest dustbin. That 1 hour uninspired speech will quickly have 80% of the people in the room snoring loudly, while the other 20% will update their Facebook statuses.
Here’s the truth. When it comes to getting a complex message across; when it comes to inspiring an audience with team spirit; when you want to make people emotionally invested to the brink of tears – nothing beats film as a medium. The ROI on film compared to other media is simply unparalleled. Be it long or short, showing a video is without a doubt the most effective and impressive way to make sure that your story will be understood, remembered and talked about by all who see it. More precisely how this is achieved depends on the messages that need to be conveyed, and this is where our expertise and vast experience comes in.
The best approach may be anything from a simple video testimonial with the CEO, or a dynamic and illustrative motion graphics animation, up to a full-scale corporate video filmed in many locations and crafted over the course of months. While each project is uniquely different, we do have package rates in 3 levels for the most common corporate video requests – from small and basic, to the big, glitzy top-notch standard. Treat your next event or business meeting with the respect and importance it deserves, and show a film made by ROLLING THUNDER. You won’t regret it.
Contact us now for more information at production [at] rtdubai.com